Monday, March 09, 2009

Hello!

I am still alive and well! At least according to my doctor visit last Saturday! He said my blood pressure was good, heart rate was good etc.. LOL!!

I have been extremely busy with my new job which I thank God for every day. I am no longer working outside but instead I am a trainer in various areas of safety and construction! I started about 1 month ago and we are busy learning the material/curriculum and teaching classes.

We have already completed the OSHA 500 class which authorizes us to teach the OSHA 10 & OSHA 30 hour class that many companies are requiring their employees to go through.

While I was there I also took the OSHA 7600 classes which authorizes me as a trainer and site worker at disaster sites.

I hope to do a little better on my blog!

Church info and what God is doing in other areas on my next blog!

4 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Been hearing about your new job from your mom and dad. What a blessing. Wish you, Judi and Curtis could have been here for the family reunion.

Kevin Hopper said...

Yes Aunt karen I am busy! We wish we could have come but I could not take off right now. I will be in training for another month. But we will have to get back out to see you guys! It has been too long!

Candi The Clown said...

Hi Kevin, I agree with Aunt Karen, I wish you guys could have come. It sure was nice, having everyone here. I understand why you couldn't, but know you were missed. (Cherish kept all her great aunts & uncles entertained)lol

Kevin Hopper said...

Candi, I am sure that between Cherish and the rest of the crew being there you guys had plenty of laughs!