Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!

We are wishing all a Happy New Year!

We are in Florida enjoying a late Christmas with my folks. So we have been out in the boat and enjoyed the great views and sun. We have also enjoyed my mom's and sister's cooking. It has been good to relax with the family.

My prayer for each of you that read my blog is that you let God lead you and bless you this year. Don't get caught "following the crowd", but walk with God and keep Calvary in sight all the time.

2009 is mine to shine for Christ. It is my prayer to let His light and love shine through me in every situation.


May God bless you and your family.

5 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy New Year Kevin, Judi and Curtis. Love, Aunt Karen BTW: Congrats on the new job.

Kathy McElhaney said...

Happy New Year, Kevin! My dad was reminiscing on Christmas about spending time with your folks years (more like decades) ago in Fresno! Please tell them hello from the Fultz clan!

Kevin Hopper said...

Thanks Aunt Karen. Same to you!
Kathy I will let my folks know!

Kevin Hopper said...

Thanks Aunt Karen. Same to you!
Kathy I will let my folks know!

Kevin Hopper said...

Thanks Aunt Karen. Same to you!
Kathy I will let my folks know!