Monday, September 01, 2008

Truth About Abortion Laws

Psalm 139:1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.


Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Knowing that we are chosen by God. Knowing also that we are created to worship Jesus. How can we allow anyone to get involved with abortions. Now it is not only abortions but we have laws that even allow infanticide (which is the killing of babies).

I spend some time in the Maternity Ward of the hospital where I volunteer in Pastoral Care. I see the nurses and aides giving everything they know and expending all of their energy to bring a baby into this world . They are devastated along with the mom and dad when things go wrong and they do their best to make things as good as possible. But when I saw this video I was shocked and considered not doing anything. Then I thought I need to pass this on because people need to know.

I ran across this the other day and I was shocked that we have allowed laws to be passed that support not only abortion but infanticide. This You Tube is quite shocking so be prepared to listen to this lady who is a registered nurse that has went on record and testified to expose this dreadful practice in her place of work.

Actually an 'Inconvenient' Truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIdbYjmbFzo#

Please America, come to your senses. What are you thinking? How could this possibly be okay with you?


Something everyone should know in order to make a properly informed election decision.

Make sure you vote and make your voice heard in this election.

No comments: