Monday, September 15, 2008

Get Excited About Going to Heaven!

We need to stay excited about going to heaven! Click on title to see a You-Tube from Alexandria La.

Yes, it has been around awhile. But I bring it up every once in awhile and rejoice! Because one of these days we will fly away!

I went to see one of our elders in a nursing home on Saturday and we had a great time of rejoicing when we began to talk about going to heaven! "Won't we have a time!"

I wept as we began to just rejoice and talk about the goodness of Jesus! My God is good! All the Time!

5 comments:

Linda Elms said...

"When we all get to Heaven! What a day of REJOICING that will be! When we all see JESUS we will sing and shout the VICTORY!" But, while I'm waiting to go there, I will rejoice down here!

Kevin Hopper said...

Linda, That is right! We might as well have a little heaven here! O what singing, O what shouting!

Just a thought said...

Oh I want to see Him, look upon His face, there to sing forever of His amazing grace.

Mervi

Anonymous said...

I AM excited to go to heaven! I would love it if Jesus came right this minute!
God bless your day!

Karen J. Hopper said...

The excitement builds everyday. It won't be long. And "won't we have a time!"