Friday, August 22, 2008

Hanks Place for Breakfast!

Last Friday evening I told my wife that we were going to Hanks Place in Chadd's Ford, Pennsylvania for breakfast on Saturday. I had heard that it was a great place to eat and that it was a quint little town.

I got up early and went to the hospital and checked on things then we took off for the day. So we plugged in a GPS gizmo and off we went on little two lane back roads for a 30 minute ride. The drive was gorgeous and the weather was just perfect.

The restaurant was very nicely done inside and out as you can see if you click on the title. The food was fabulous. I had fresh blue berry pancakes! Oh melt in your mouth!

2 comments:

Just a thought said...

More than once my wife and I have driven off to find a little out of the way place to eat. The QUITE surroundings and the friendly people and service make the trip more than worth the time. Not to mention the quite time for my wife and I to just talk.

Mervi

Gayla said...

Sounds like a lovely place. I would love to try it, but I think I am a little too far away...LOL