Saturday, October 04, 2008

God Is Doing A Work!

In November of 2007 I found out about a teaching position at a construction training school. Several of the guys that I work with told me that I should apply for the job.

Since then I have gone to the school for interviews, testing and evaluations. I even went up for a full week for training and three weeks of homework in learning a “new’ method of teaching that they want to implement if I get the job.

It has been several weeks since I have heard anything from them and then this past week I got a call. The President of the school called and said that he had recommended me for the full time position at the school. He then told me they were working on the benefits package and other details. I hope to have more information by the end of this month.

Whatever happens Gods will be done. I have already used some of the teaching techniques in my leadership training at church with good results. So I just use whatever God sends my way to His glory! I don’t understand all of Gods ways but as the song Sis. Trout wrote and sings I know He holds my hand!

2 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

How wonderful to hear. Will be praying that everything works out for you.

Just a thought said...

GREAT
I am so excited to hear of the move of God. I also know He holds my hand. As long as I don't let go.

God's best to you;
Mervi