Wednesday, July 23, 2008

God is good!

I had a great meeting yesterday with the Director of Volunteer Services at the hospital. She was amazed at what all happened on Sunday(as noted in last blog). She was also a little surprised when I told her about the doctor that is over pediatrics asking for chapel services.

She was very supportive and will do a little ground work to find the best time frame to have two services a week one in the morning and one in the evening. The results will be discussed in a meeting in September.

She told me I have got to be gone in 15 minutes then 45 minutes later she said oh I have got to go! But she took the time to explain another area that she would like for me to get involved with to help out the hospital staff. So keep praying for God's will and open doors in this area of ministry!

2 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Kevin, this sounds like an awesome door that the Lord is opening. I'm anxious to hear how it all turns out.

Just a thought said...

Bro. Hopper:

You are in the right place doing the right thing at God’s time. I have been involved for the last five years as a volunteer Chaplin at our local hospital. The stories of God’s grace and power are too many to tell. I have seen the grace of God touch many in the medical field. I utterly enjoy, going into the highway and the byway just to see what my Lord will do next.

Mervi
http://passthisway.blogspot.com/